Monday, March 1, 2010

Still 2 hours and 1/2 to go

Today Lucas start school as we were arriving to the building he was saying school! school he was very exited we pretty much got kick out of there when the teacher wisely say" you better go while he is so interested on something else" it didn't took him more than a split second to go grab a car and start playing ...I felt my heart broke a little I was so ready for him to start because I just couldn't get a break I have been kept busy around the house but is so very empty.
Is not helping matters Joey is sleeping(don't have anyone to fight with) already got on my treadmill for an hour ,clean the kitchen ,started cooking ,clean the bedroom, dust the furniture of course my house still a mess will take a while to do a" spring cleaning" but I did get a lot accomplished so... should I pat myself in the back? say yay WTG .Why I feel so guilty when I am positive he is having a great time ...when is the mommy worry slows down slack up ?Right now I understand while  I am 33 yrs old my mom stills worries and nags me about things.
There is many projects I want to get started let’s just hope for the best and god help me!
Sorry about the randomness and knowing that  I am not the first to feel this way but I just needed vent.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! First of all it isn't right writing "i", you always must write "I".
    Second, I think you should tell your mother what you think about taking care of children.
    I really miss you, I hope you come "Down Here" as soon as you can.
    Say Hello yo Joe and Lucas for me.
    Kisses, Gonza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better now. jajajajajajaja.
    Tell me about a good game in Facebook.
    Bye, Nice blog by the way, need tips about chat.
    Kisses, Gonza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got tired of the games in fb but the farming kind are the best

    ReplyDelete