Tuesday, March 2, 2010

what a day!

Or should I say Morning I wasn't the only one that didn't want to get up all the excitement about going to school was gone this morning and everything was NO! He did not want to get dress, OK let's say was no cooperation whatsoever.
We got in the car drove to school and he did not want to get in or stay there so then again the wise teacher say just leave and I could hear him cry from a block this was harder than yesterday.
I hope he gets use to this soon There is no hope for me the second day and I am going crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Girl I am so sorry..It will get better. He will find enjoyment in going and then you won't be able to keep him from wanting to go. I know it is hard and is starting to drive you nutty. Have to be patient, it will get much easier. :0-)
    I love you and I am here for you.
    Love, Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too girl today was a whole lot worse i am going crazy can hear him cry like that i know he needs to get use to but still ....

    ReplyDelete