Friday, March 12, 2010

Review Are you brave enough for Axe Detailer? - AXE Shower Detailer - Viewpoints

AXE Shower Detailer


I got my Axe detailer a couple of days ago and show it to hubby of course he knew I would be the one using it .Don't waste your money in those expensive sponges or loofah that start coming apart in less than one week not to mention they don't exfoliate much it retail at 4$ more or less and is a great buy either side exfoliates and when you looking to have a better healthier looking skin is what you want so your lotion will soak better.
I also use body scrubs once in a while but the best is the everyday scrub and you can get it with Axe Detailer I really don't think this is a man product sorry guys but my hubby cant take pain and i know many other mans out there don't like scratchy which is the opposite of what woman look for in a shower tool .
You out there if you are anything like me you  have tried hubby razors and I do honestly believe men razor are just better and I know I will not be the first nor the last one to steal hubby's razor !
So if you tired of picking after you teared up sponge every week and you can't get enough use out of it you need to get this even is a supposedly man product I am very conscious about my skin and the best there is besides water and exercise is exfoliate and moisturize your skin and if you can do that cheaper and better I am all for it!
Good luck and BTW axe Detailer should be pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment